Through 1 Quarter
The experts predicted a victory for the Milwaukee Bucks, but it’s no sure thing at this point. After one quarter neither squad has the game in the bag, but Milwaukee leads 26-24 over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The Bucks haven’t had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to six points or fewer. Cleveland is in a similar position to Milwaukee as their squad has been held to no more than six points.
Cleveland @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Cleveland 13-11; Milwaukee 15-9
What to Know
The Cleveland Cavaliers haven’t won a game against the Milwaukee Bucks since March 20 of 2019, but they’ll be looking to end the drought on Monday. Cleveland might have tired legs after a contest yesterday as they head on the road against Milwaukee at 8 p.m. ET Dec. 6 at Fiserv Forum. The Bucks should still be riding high after a big win, while the Cavaliers will be looking to regain their footing.
Cleveland was just a bucket shy of a victory on Sunday and fell 109-108 to the Utah Jazz. Point guard Darius Garland put forth a good effort for the losing side as he shot 5-for-8 from beyond the arc and finished with 31 points and five assists.
Meanwhile, Milwaukee took their matchup against the Miami Heat this past Saturday by a conclusive 124-102 score. The game was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point Milwaukee had established a 105-76 advantage. Their center Bobby Portis looked sharp as he dropped a double-double on 19 points and 16 boards.
The Cavaliers are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a seven-game streak of ATS wins.
Cleveland is now 13-11 while the Bucks sit at 15-9. Two defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Cleveland ranks second in the league when it comes to points allowed per game, with only 102 on average. As for Milwaukee, they have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 43.20%, which places them third in the league.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Bally Sports – Ohio
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $12.71
The Bucks are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Cavaliers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Milwaukee have won 12 out of their last 22 games against Cleveland.
- Feb 06, 2021 – Milwaukee 124 vs. Cleveland 99
- Feb 05, 2021 – Milwaukee 123 vs. Cleveland 105
- Jan 09, 2021 – Milwaukee 100 vs. Cleveland 90
- Dec 14, 2019 – Milwaukee 125 vs. Cleveland 108
- Nov 29, 2019 – Milwaukee 119 vs. Cleveland 110
- Oct 28, 2019 – Milwaukee 129 vs. Cleveland 112
- Mar 24, 2019 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Cleveland 105
- Mar 20, 2019 – Cleveland 107 vs. Milwaukee 102
- Dec 14, 2018 – Milwaukee 114 vs. Cleveland 102
- Dec 10, 2018 – Milwaukee 108 vs. Cleveland 92
- Mar 19, 2018 – Cleveland 124 vs. Milwaukee 117
- Dec 19, 2017 – Milwaukee 119 vs. Cleveland 116
- Nov 07, 2017 – Cleveland 124 vs. Milwaukee 119
- Oct 20, 2017 – Cleveland 116 vs. Milwaukee 97
- Feb 27, 2017 – Cleveland 102 vs. Milwaukee 95
- Dec 21, 2016 – Cleveland 113 vs. Milwaukee 102
- Dec 20, 2016 – Cleveland 114 vs. Milwaukee 108
- Nov 29, 2016 – Milwaukee 118 vs. Cleveland 101
- Apr 05, 2016 – Cleveland 109 vs. Milwaukee 80
- Mar 23, 2016 – Cleveland 113 vs. Milwaukee 104
- Nov 19, 2015 – Cleveland 115 vs. Milwaukee 100
- Nov 14, 2015 – Milwaukee 108 vs. Cleveland 105
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: Game-Time Decision (Calf)
- Grayson Allen: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- George Hill: Out (Knee)
- Semi Ojeleye: Out (Calf)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Ankle)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Injury Report for Cleveland
- Dean Wade: Out (Calf)
- Collin Sexton: Out for the Season (Knee)