Through 3 Quarters
Down seven at the end of last quarter, the New York Knicks have now snagged the lead. It’s anybody’s game after three quarters, but New York is ahead of the Milwaukee Bucks 88-83.
The Knicks have been led by power forward Julius Randle, who so far has 22 points in addition to nine rebounds. One thing to keep an eye out for is Nerlens Noel’s foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Shooting guard Grayson Allen has led the way so far for Milwaukee, as he has shot 6-for-9 from downtown and has recorded 22 points and five boards.
the Bucks have lost 100% of the time when they were down heading into the fourth quarter this season, so this one seems just about wrapped up
New York @ Milwaukee
Current Records: New York 5-3; Milwaukee 4-4
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks will take on the New York Knicks at 7:30 p.m. ET Friday at Fiserv Forum after having had a few days off. Milwaukee should still be riding high after a big victory, while New York will be looking to get back in the win column.
Everything went the Bucks’ way against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday as they made off with a 117-89 win. The contest was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point Milwaukee had established a 90-62 advantage. It was another big night for their power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who had 28 points and nine assists in addition to eight boards and four blocks.
Meanwhile, New York ended up a good deal behind the Indiana Pacers when they played on Wednesday, losing 111-98. One thing holding New York back was the mediocre play of point guard Kemba Walker, who did not have his best game: he played for 28 minutes but put up just four points on 2-for-11 shooting.
The Bucks are the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (4-2), so they might be worth a quick bet.
Milwaukee was within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap when the two teams previously met in March as they fell 102-96 to the Knicks. Can Milwaukee avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: ESPN
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $27.96
The Bucks are a 4-point favorite against the Knicks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 5-point favorite.
Milwaukee have won 15 out of their last 21 games against New York.
- Mar 27, 2021 – New York 102 vs. Milwaukee 96
- Mar 11, 2021 – Milwaukee 134 vs. New York 101
- Dec 27, 2020 – New York 130 vs. Milwaukee 110
- Jan 14, 2020 – Milwaukee 128 vs. New York 102
- Dec 21, 2019 – Milwaukee 123 vs. New York 102
- Dec 02, 2019 – Milwaukee 132 vs. New York 88
- Dec 27, 2018 – Milwaukee 112 vs. New York 96
- Dec 25, 2018 – Milwaukee 109 vs. New York 95
- Dec 01, 2018 – New York 136 vs. Milwaukee 134
- Oct 22, 2018 – Milwaukee 124 vs. New York 113
- Apr 07, 2018 – Milwaukee 115 vs. New York 102
- Mar 09, 2018 – Milwaukee 120 vs. New York 112
- Feb 06, 2018 – Milwaukee 103 vs. New York 89
- Feb 02, 2018 – Milwaukee 92 vs. New York 90
- Mar 08, 2017 – Milwaukee 104 vs. New York 93
- Jan 06, 2017 – New York 116 vs. Milwaukee 111
- Jan 04, 2017 – Milwaukee 105 vs. New York 104
- Jan 10, 2016 – New York 100 vs. Milwaukee 88
- Dec 05, 2015 – Milwaukee 106 vs. New York 91
- Nov 06, 2015 – Milwaukee 99 vs. New York 92
- Oct 28, 2015 – New York 122 vs. Milwaukee 97
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
- Donte DiVincenzo: Out (Ankle)
- Khris Middleton: Out (Covid-19)
Injury Report for New York
No Injury Information