Utah @ Chicago
Current Records: Utah 4-0; Chicago 4-1
What to Know
The Chicago Bulls haven’t won a game against the Utah Jazz since Dec. 13 of 2017, but they’ll be looking to end the drought Saturday. The Bulls will stay at home another game and welcome Utah at 8 p.m. ET Oct. 30 at United Center. Utah should still be riding high after a victory, while Chicago will be looking to right the ship.
Chicago was just a bucket short of a win on Thursday and fell 104-103 to the New York Knicks. The contest was as close as the oddsmakers predicted, but Chicago had been the slight favorite coming in. The losing side was boosted by center Nikola Vucevic, who had 22 points and six assists in addition to eight rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Jazz simply couldn’t be stopped on Thursday, as they easily beat the Houston Rockets on the road 122-91. With Utah ahead 61-40 at the half, the matchup was all but over already. The top scorer for Utah was small forward Bojan Bogdanovic (19 points).
Chicago is now 4-1 while Utah sits at 4-0. Two defensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Chicago ranks fourth in the league when it comes to points allowed per game, with only 98.8 on average. As for the Jazz, they have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 39.70%, which places them second in the league.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: United Center — Chicago, Illinois
- TV: ATTSN Rocky Mountain
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $47.00
The Jazz are a 4.5-point favorite against the Bulls, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 4.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Utah have won seven out of their last 11 games against Chicago.
- Apr 02, 2021 – Utah 113 vs. Chicago 106
- Mar 22, 2021 – Utah 120 vs. Chicago 95
- Jan 02, 2020 – Utah 102 vs. Chicago 98
- Mar 23, 2019 – Utah 114 vs. Chicago 83
- Jan 12, 2019 – Utah 110 vs. Chicago 102
- Dec 13, 2017 – Chicago 103 vs. Utah 100
- Nov 22, 2017 – Utah 110 vs. Chicago 80
- Mar 18, 2017 – Chicago 95 vs. Utah 86
- Nov 17, 2016 – Chicago 85 vs. Utah 77
- Mar 19, 2016 – Chicago 92 vs. Utah 85
- Feb 01, 2016 – Utah 105 vs. Chicago 96