Through 1 Quarter
Fans are certainly getting their money’s worth as the Milwaukee Bucks and the Memphis Grizzlies have combined for 71 points one quarter in. Milwaukee has emerged as the frontrunner and is ahead of Memphis 39-32.
The Bucks have been led by power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo, who so far has 15 points and four assists along with six rebounds. Point guard Ja Morant has led the way so far for the Grizz, as he has 11 points and three assists in addition to two boards.
Memphis @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Memphis 31-15; Milwaukee 27-19
What to Know
After a four-game homestand, the Memphis Grizzlies will be on the road. They will square off against the Milwaukee Bucks at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday at Fiserv Forum. The Grizz should still be riding high after a win, while Milwaukee will be looking to get back in the win column.
The Grizzlies didn’t have too much trouble with the Chicago Bulls at home on Monday as they won 119-106. Shooting guard Desmond Bane was the offensive standout of the game for the Grizz, picking up 25 points.
Meanwhile, the Bucks came up short against the Atlanta Hawks on Monday, falling 121-114. Small forward Khris Middleton put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 34 points along with seven rebounds.
Memphis is expected to lose this next one by 6.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 11-1 against the spread when expected to lose.
The Grizzlies had enough points to win and then some against Milwaukee when the two teams previously met in April of last year, taking their matchup 128-115. Will Memphis repeat their success, or does Milwaukee have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Bally Sports SouthEast Memphis
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $29.41
The Bucks are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Grizzlies, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Milwaukee have won seven out of their last 12 games against Memphis.
- Apr 17, 2021 – Memphis 128 vs. Milwaukee 115
- Mar 04, 2021 – Milwaukee 112 vs. Memphis 111
- Aug 13, 2020 – Memphis 119 vs. Milwaukee 106
- Dec 13, 2019 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Memphis 114
- Jan 16, 2019 – Milwaukee 111 vs. Memphis 101
- Nov 14, 2018 – Memphis 116 vs. Milwaukee 113
- Mar 12, 2018 – Milwaukee 121 vs. Memphis 103
- Nov 13, 2017 – Milwaukee 110 vs. Memphis 103
- Mar 13, 2017 – Memphis 113 vs. Milwaukee 93
- Nov 12, 2016 – Milwaukee 106 vs. Memphis 96
- Mar 17, 2016 – Milwaukee 96 vs. Memphis 86
- Jan 28, 2016 – Memphis 103 vs. Milwaukee 83
Injury Report for Milwaukee
- Jrue Holiday: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Brook Lopez: Out (Back)
Injury Report for Memphis
- Killian Tillie: Out (Covid-19)
- Kyle Anderson: Out (Covid-19)
- Tyus Jones: Out (Covid-19)
- Desmond Bane: Out (Covid-19)
- Dillon Brooks: Out (Ankle)