Oklahoma City @ Boston
Current Records: Oklahoma City 6-9; Boston 8-8
What to Know
The Oklahoma City Thunder and the Boston Celtics will face off at 7:30 p.m. ET Nov. 20 at TD Garden without much rest after finishing up games yesterday. Boston should still be feeling good after a big victory, while the Thunder will be looking to get back in the win column.
Oklahoma City came up short against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday, falling 96-89. Small forward Luguentz Dort wasn’t much of a difference maker for Oklahoma City; Dort finished with ten points on 4-for-13 shooting in his 32 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, Boston’s game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday was close at halftime, but Boston turned on the heat in the second half with 70 points. The Celtics were the clear victors by a 130-108 margin over Los Angeles. It was another big night for Boston’s small forward Jayson Tatum, who dropped a double-double on 37 points and 11 rebounds.
Oklahoma City is the clear underdog, so they’re hoping it’s the size of the fight that determines this one. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Oklahoma City came out on top in a nail-biter against Boston when the two teams previously met in April, sneaking past 119-115. Will the Thunder repeat their success, or do the Celtics have a better game plan this time around? We’ll find out soon enough.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: TD Garden — Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $25.00
The Celtics are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 10.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Boston have won seven out of their last 12 games against Oklahoma City.
- Apr 27, 2021 – Oklahoma City 119 vs. Boston 115
- Mar 27, 2021 – Boston 111 vs. Oklahoma City 94
- Mar 08, 2020 – Oklahoma City 105 vs. Boston 104
- Feb 09, 2020 – Boston 112 vs. Oklahoma City 111
- Feb 03, 2019 – Boston 134 vs. Oklahoma City 129
- Oct 25, 2018 – Boston 101 vs. Oklahoma City 95
- Mar 20, 2018 – Boston 100 vs. Oklahoma City 99
- Nov 03, 2017 – Boston 101 vs. Oklahoma City 94
- Dec 23, 2016 – Oklahoma City 117 vs. Boston 112
- Dec 11, 2016 – Oklahoma City 99 vs. Boston 96
- Mar 16, 2016 – Oklahoma City 130 vs. Boston 109
- Nov 15, 2015 – Boston 100 vs. Oklahoma City 85