How to watch Kings vs. Cavaliers: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time
Cleveland @ Sacramento
Current Records: Cleveland 8-2; Sacramento 3-6
What to Know
After four games on the road, the Sacramento Kings are heading back home. They will take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 10 p.m. ET Wednesday at Golden 1 Center. Sacramento is out to stop a five-game streak of losses at home.
It was close but no cigar for the Kings as they fell 116-113 to the Golden State Warriors on Monday. Sacramento’s loss shouldn’t obscure the performances of shooting guard Malik Monk, who had 24 points along with six rebounds, and point guard De’Aaron Fox, who had 28 points and six assists.
Speaking of close games: it was all tied up 64-64 at halftime, but Cleveland was not quite the Los Angeles Clippers’ equal in the second half when they met on Monday. Cleveland fell in a 119-117 heartbreaker. Despite the defeat, they had strong showings from shooting guard Donovan Mitchell, who shot 8-for-11 from downtown and finished with 30 points, and center Jarrett Allen, who posted a double-double on 20 boards and ten points.
Sacramento is expected to lose this next one by 5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 4-0 against the spread when expected to lose.
Having both suffered close losses, these teams will no doubt be fighting for every inch to win this one. Allowing an average of 116.78 points per game, the Kings haven’t exactly asserted themselves on the defensive end. We’ll see if they can patch up the holes in their defense before their upcoming contest.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, California
- TV: Bally Sports – Ohio
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $17.00
The Cavaliers are a 5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Sacramento and Cleveland both have six wins in their last 12 games.
- Jan 10, 2022 – Cleveland 109 vs. Sacramento 108
- Dec 11, 2021 – Cleveland 117 vs. Sacramento 103
- Mar 27, 2021 – Sacramento 100 vs. Cleveland 98
- Mar 22, 2021 – Sacramento 119 vs. Cleveland 105
- Apr 04, 2019 – Sacramento 117 vs. Cleveland 104
- Dec 07, 2018 – Sacramento 129 vs. Cleveland 110
- Dec 27, 2017 – Sacramento 109 vs. Cleveland 95
- Dec 06, 2017 – Cleveland 101 vs. Sacramento 95
- Jan 25, 2017 – Sacramento 116 vs. Cleveland 112
- Jan 13, 2017 – Cleveland 120 vs. Sacramento 108
- Mar 09, 2016 – Cleveland 120 vs. Sacramento 111
- Feb 08, 2016 – Cleveland 120 vs. Sacramento 100