Through 3 Quarters
Down four at the end of last quarter, the Toronto Raptors have now snagged the lead. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the New York Knicks 91-79 three quarters in.
Power forward Julius Randle has led the way so far for New York, as he has 20 points and five assists along with seven boards.
this is the first time New York has ever been down going into the fourth quarter
Toronto @ New York
Current Records: Toronto 4-3; New York 5-1
What to Know
The Toronto Raptors and the New York Knicks are set to square off in an Atlantic Division matchup at 7:30 p.m. ET Nov. 1 at Madison Square Garden. The Raptors have a defense that allows only 99.71 points per game, so New York’s offense will have their work cut out for them.
It was a close one, but this past Saturday Toronto sidestepped the Indiana Pacers for a 97-94 victory. Shooting guard Scottie Barnes (21 points) was the top scorer for Toronto.
Meanwhile, New York didn’t have too much breathing room in their contest with the New Orleans Pelicans this past Saturday, but they still walked away with a 123-117 win. Shooting guard R.J. Barrett was the offensive standout of the matchup for New York, shooting 6-for-8 from beyond the arc and finishing with 35 points, six assists and eight rebounds.
The Raptors are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. Those who got lucky with them against the spread this past Saturday might want to hold off on placing bets this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread.
Their wins bumped Toronto to 4-3 and the Knicks to 5-1. We’ll see which team can carry over their success and which team inevitably falls when Toronto and New York clash.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden — New York, New York
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $49.00
The Knicks are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Raptors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Knicks as a 6.5-point favorite.
Toronto have won 17 out of their last 21 games against New York.
- Apr 24, 2021 – New York 120 vs. Toronto 103
- Apr 11, 2021 – New York 102 vs. Toronto 96
- Dec 31, 2020 – Toronto 100 vs. New York 83
- Jan 24, 2020 – Toronto 118 vs. New York 112
- Nov 27, 2019 – Toronto 126 vs. New York 98
- Mar 28, 2019 – Toronto 117 vs. New York 92
- Mar 18, 2019 – Toronto 128 vs. New York 92
- Feb 09, 2019 – Toronto 104 vs. New York 99
- Nov 10, 2018 – Toronto 128 vs. New York 112
- Mar 11, 2018 – Toronto 132 vs. New York 106
- Feb 08, 2018 – Toronto 113 vs. New York 88
- Nov 22, 2017 – New York 108 vs. Toronto 100
- Nov 17, 2017 – Toronto 107 vs. New York 84
- Apr 09, 2017 – Toronto 110 vs. New York 97
- Feb 27, 2017 – Toronto 92 vs. New York 91
- Jan 15, 2017 – Toronto 116 vs. New York 101
- Nov 12, 2016 – Toronto 118 vs. New York 107
- Apr 10, 2016 – Toronto 93 vs. New York 89
- Feb 22, 2016 – Toronto 122 vs. New York 95
- Jan 28, 2016 – Toronto 103 vs. New York 93
- Nov 10, 2015 – New York 111 vs. Toronto 109
Injury Report for New York
- Nerlens Noel: Game-Time Decision (Knee)
Injury Report for Toronto
- Yuta Watanabe: Out (Calf)
- Scottie Barnes: Out (Thumb)
- Pascal Siakam: Out (Shoulder)