Chicago @ Los Angeles
Current Records: Chicago 9-4; Los Angeles 8-6
What to Know
The Chicago Bulls haven’t won a contest against the Los Angeles Lakers since Nov. 20 of 2016, but they’ll be looking to end the drought on Monday. They will face off at 10:30 p.m. ET Nov. 15 at Staples Center without much rest after finishing up games yesterday. Both teams come into the game bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Chicago netted a 100-90 win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday. The Bulls’ small forward DeMar DeRozan did his thing and had 35 points and five assists along with seven boards.
Meanwhile, Los Angeles beat the San Antonio Spurs 114-106 on Sunday. Power forward Anthony Davis had a stellar game for the Lakers as he posted a double-double on 34 points and 15 rebounds in addition to six dimes.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Chicago is expected to win a tight contest. They have been consistent moneymakers against the spread when favored (5-2), so they might be worth a quick bet.
The Bulls are now 9-4 while Los Angeles sits at 8-6. A pair of defensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Chicago comes into the matchup boasting the fourth fewest points allowed per game in the league at 102.7. On the other end of the spectrum, the Lakers are third worst in the league in points allowed per game, with 111.9 on average.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 10:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Staples Center — Los Angeles, California
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $91.00
The Bulls are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Lakers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Lakers as a 1-point favorite.
Los Angeles have won eight out of their last 11 games against Chicago.
- Jan 23, 2021 – Los Angeles 101 vs. Chicago 90
- Jan 08, 2021 – Los Angeles 117 vs. Chicago 115
- Nov 05, 2019 – Los Angeles 118 vs. Chicago 112
- Mar 12, 2019 – Los Angeles 123 vs. Chicago 107
- Jan 15, 2019 – Los Angeles 107 vs. Chicago 100
- Jan 26, 2018 – Los Angeles 108 vs. Chicago 103
- Nov 21, 2017 – Los Angeles 103 vs. Chicago 94
- Nov 30, 2016 – Los Angeles 96 vs. Chicago 90
- Nov 20, 2016 – Chicago 118 vs. Los Angeles 110
- Feb 21, 2016 – Chicago 126 vs. Los Angeles 115
- Jan 28, 2016 – Chicago 114 vs. Los Angeles 91
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- LeBron James: Out (Abdomen)
- Sekou Doumbouya: Out (Knee)
- Austin Reaves: Out (Hamstring)
- Kendrick Nunn: Out (Knee)
- Trevor Ariza: Out (Ankle)
Injury Report for Chicago
- Nikola Vucevic: Out (Covid-19)
- Patrick Williams: Out (Wrist)