How to watch Nuggets vs. Bucks: Live stream, TV channel, start time for Saturday’s NBA game
Through 0 Quarter
The experts predicted a victory for the Denver Nuggets, but it’s no sure thing at this point. They currently hold a 2 to nothing lead over the Milwaukee Bucks.
Denver hasn’t had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to two points or fewer. Milwaukee is in a similar position to the Nuggets as their squad has been held to no more than zero points.
this is the first time the Bucks have ever been down going into the first quarter
Milwaukee @ Denver
Current Records: Milwaukee 53-20; Denver 49-24
What to Know
The Denver Nuggets will be returning home after a five-game road trip. They will take on the Milwaukee Bucks at 9 p.m. ET Saturday at Ball Arena after having had a few days off. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
While not quite a landslide, the matchup between Denver and the Washington Wizards on Wednesday was still a pretty decisive one as the Nuggets wrapped it up with a 118-104 win on the road. Center Nikola Jokic continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, posting a double-double on 31 points and 12 rebounds in addition to seven dimes. That makes it four consecutive games in which Jokic has had at least ten rebounds.
Meanwhile, everything went Milwaukee’s way against the Utah Jazz on Friday as they made off with a 144-116 victory. The game was all but wrapped up at the end of the third, by which point the Bucks had established a 115-85 advantage. Their power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo did his thing and dropped a double-double on 24 points and 11 assists along with six boards.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Nuggets are expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought Denver up to 49-24 and Milwaukee to 53-20. A pair of stats to keep an eye on: Denver enters the contest with a 50.90% field goal percentage, which is the best in the league. But the Bucks have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 45%, which places them first in the league. We’ll see which of these strengths — offense or defense — will win out.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Ball Arena — Denver, Colorado
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $130.00
The Nuggets are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Bucks, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 2.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Denver have won nine out of their last 15 games against Milwaukee.
- Jan 25, 2023 – Milwaukee 107 vs. Denver 99
- Jan 30, 2022 – Denver 136 vs. Milwaukee 100
- Nov 26, 2021 – Milwaukee 120 vs. Denver 109
- Mar 02, 2021 – Denver 128 vs. Milwaukee 97
- Feb 08, 2021 – Milwaukee 125 vs. Denver 112
- Mar 09, 2020 – Denver 109 vs. Milwaukee 95
- Jan 31, 2020 – Denver 127 vs. Milwaukee 115
- Nov 19, 2018 – Milwaukee 104 vs. Denver 98
- Nov 11, 2018 – Milwaukee 121 vs. Denver 114
- Apr 01, 2018 – Denver 128 vs. Milwaukee 125
- Feb 15, 2018 – Denver 134 vs. Milwaukee 123
- Mar 01, 2017 – Denver 110 vs. Milwaukee 98
- Feb 03, 2017 – Denver 121 vs. Milwaukee 117
- Nov 30, 2015 – Milwaukee 92 vs. Denver 74
- Nov 11, 2015 – Denver 103 vs. Milwaukee 102