Through 3 Quarters
The Indiana Pacers are giving their home crowd exactly what it was hoping to see. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the San Antonio Spurs 109-83 three quarters in.
Indiana has been led by power forward Domantas Sabonis, who so far has posted a double-double on 20 points and 11 rebounds along with five assists. San Antonio has been relying on the performance of point guard Dejounte Murray, who has 16 points and six assists.
The Pacers’ lead is the biggest they have had this year going into the fourth quarter.
San Antonio @ Indiana
Current Records: San Antonio 2-4; Indiana 1-6
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers’ homestand continues as they prepare to take on the San Antonio Spurs at 7 p.m. ET Nov. 1 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. San Antonio will be strutting in after a victory while the Pacers will be stumbling in from a defeat.
It was close but no cigar for Indiana as they fell 97-94 to the Toronto Raptors this past Saturday. A silver lining for Indiana was the play of power forward Domantas Sabonis, who posted a double-double on 22 points and 14 boards.
Meanwhile, San Antonio beat the Milwaukee Bucks 102-93 this past Saturday. It was another big night for San Antonio’s point guard Dejounte Murray, who had 23 points and nine assists in addition to five rebounds.
Barring any buzzer beaters, the Pacers are expected to win a tight contest Monday. But bettors beware: they are 0-3 against the spread when favored.
Indiana ended up a good deal behind the Spurs when they played when the two teams previously met in April, losing 109-94. Can Indiana avenge their loss, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Pacers are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Spurs, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Pacers as a 3.5-point favorite.
Indiana have won six out of their last 11 games against San Antonio.
- Apr 19, 2021 – San Antonio 109 vs. Indiana 94
- Apr 03, 2021 – Indiana 139 vs. San Antonio 133
- Mar 02, 2020 – Indiana 116 vs. San Antonio 111
- Nov 23, 2018 – San Antonio 111 vs. Indiana 100
- Oct 24, 2018 – Indiana 116 vs. San Antonio 96
- Jan 21, 2018 – Indiana 94 vs. San Antonio 86
- Oct 29, 2017 – Indiana 97 vs. San Antonio 94
- Mar 01, 2017 – San Antonio 100 vs. Indiana 99
- Feb 13, 2017 – San Antonio 110 vs. Indiana 106
- Mar 07, 2016 – Indiana 99 vs. San Antonio 91
- Dec 21, 2015 – San Antonio 106 vs. Indiana 92
Injury Report for Indiana
- Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Hamstring)
- Jeremy Lamb: Out (Ankle)
- Isaiah Jackson: Out (Knee)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for San Antonio
- Doug McDermott: Out (Knee)
- Zach Collins: Out (Foot)