How to watch Pelicans vs. Pacers: NBA live stream info, TV channel, time, game odds
Indiana @ New Orleans
Current Records: Indiana 17-16; New Orleans 20-12
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers need to shore up a defense that is allowing 115.24 points per game before their contest Monday. After a few days’ rest for both teams, they and the New Orleans Pelicans will meet up at 8 p.m. ET Dec. 26 at Smoothie King Center. The two teams each escaped (but just barely!) with wins against their previous opponents.
The Pacers were expected to lose against the Miami Heat this past Friday, but instead they received a nice stocking stuffer. Indiana skirted by Miami 111-108 thanks to a clutch deep three from point guard Tyrese Haliburton with 0:02 remaining. Haliburton had a stellar game for Indiana as he shot 10-for-16 from downtown and finished with 43 points and seven dimes.
Speaking of close games: it may have taken overtime to finish the job, but New Orleans ultimately got the result they were hoping for this past Friday with a 128-125 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder. Small forward Trey Murphy III and power forward Jaxson Hayes were among the main playmakers for New Orleans as the former shot 5-for-8 from beyond the arc and finished with 23 points and five boards and the latter had 21 points in addition to six rebounds.
The Pacers are expected to lose this next one by 6.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought Indiana up to 17-16 and the Pelicans to 20-12. Indiana is 7-9 after wins this season, New Orleans 11-8.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $25.00
The Pelicans are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Indiana have won eight out of their last 15 games against New Orleans.
- Nov 07, 2022 – Indiana 129 vs. New Orleans 122
- Jan 24, 2022 – New Orleans 117 vs. Indiana 113
- Nov 20, 2021 – Indiana 111 vs. New Orleans 94
- Feb 05, 2021 – New Orleans 114 vs. Indiana 113
- Jan 04, 2021 – Indiana 118 vs. New Orleans 116
- Feb 08, 2020 – New Orleans 124 vs. Indiana 117
- Dec 28, 2019 – New Orleans 120 vs. Indiana 98
- Feb 22, 2019 – Indiana 126 vs. New Orleans 111
- Feb 04, 2019 – Indiana 109 vs. New Orleans 107
- Mar 21, 2018 – New Orleans 96 vs. Indiana 92
- Nov 07, 2017 – New Orleans 117 vs. Indiana 112
- Jan 16, 2017 – Indiana 98 vs. New Orleans 95
- Dec 15, 2016 – New Orleans 102 vs. Indiana 95
- Mar 24, 2016 – Indiana 92 vs. New Orleans 84
- Jan 08, 2016 – Indiana 91 vs. New Orleans 86