Through 3 Quarters
Only one more quarter stands between the Sacramento Kings and the win they were favored to collect going into this night. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the Detroit Pistons 92-70.
Sacramento has been relying on point guard De’Aaron Fox, who has 16 points and seven assists along with five boards, and center Richaun Holmes, who has 15 points in addition to eight rebounds. One thing to keep an eye out for is Davion Mitchell’s foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Small forward Saddiq Bey (23 points) has been the top scorer for Detroit.
The Kings’ lead is the biggest they have had this year going into the fourth quarter.
Sacramento @ Detroit
Current Records: Sacramento 5-8; Detroit 3-9
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings will hit the road for the third straight game as they head to Little Caesars Arena at 7 p.m. ET Monday. The Detroit Pistons will be strutting in after a victory while the Kings will be stumbling in from a defeat.
It was close but no cigar for Sacramento as they fell 105-103 to the Oklahoma City Thunder this past Friday. Sacramento was up 62-48 at the end of the half but couldn’t hold on to the lead. Despite the loss, they got a solid performance out of center Richaun Holmes, who posted a double-double on 16 points and 15 rebounds in addition to four blocks.
Meanwhile, the Pistons didn’t have too much breathing room in their matchup with the Toronto Raptors this past Saturday, but they still walked away with a 127-121 win. Detroit got their win on the backs of several key players, and it was power forward Jerami Grant out in front picking up 24 points and five assists along with five boards.
Sacramento is the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. They have failed bettors playing the spread in their past four games, so buyers beware.
Sacramento is now 5-8 while Detroit sits at 3-9. The Pistons are 0-2 after wins this year, and the Kings are 2-5 after losses.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, Michigan
- TV: Bally Sports – Detroit
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.00
The Kings are a 4-point favorite against the Pistons, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Kings as a 4.5-point favorite.
Sacramento have won seven out of their last 12 games against Detroit.
- Apr 08, 2021 – Detroit 113 vs. Sacramento 101
- Feb 26, 2021 – Sacramento 110 vs. Detroit 107
- Mar 01, 2020 – Sacramento 106 vs. Detroit 100
- Jan 22, 2020 – Detroit 127 vs. Sacramento 106
- Jan 19, 2019 – Sacramento 103 vs. Detroit 101
- Jan 10, 2019 – Sacramento 112 vs. Detroit 102
- Mar 19, 2018 – Detroit 106 vs. Sacramento 90
- Nov 04, 2017 – Detroit 108 vs. Sacramento 99
- Jan 23, 2017 – Sacramento 109 vs. Detroit 104
- Jan 10, 2017 – Sacramento 100 vs. Detroit 94
- Mar 18, 2016 – Detroit 115 vs. Sacramento 108
- Nov 11, 2015 – Sacramento 101 vs. Detroit 92
Injury Report for Detroit
- Isaiah Livers: Game-Time Decision (Foot)
- Chris Smith: Out (Knee)
- Kelly Olynyk: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Sacramento
No Injury Information