Through 1 Quarter
The Portland Trail Blazers are ahead after one, as expected, but they’ll have to keep working the rest of the way. a victory is still up for grabs for either team after one quarter, but they are up 30-25 over the Philadelphia 76ersThe Trail Blazers have been relying on point guard Damian Lillard, who has 12 points, and shooting guard CJ McCollum, who has eight points in addition to two boards.
Portland and Philadelphia came into this matchup with previous-game wins. We’ll see if Rip City can maintain their lead to polish off another win and cancel out Philadelphia’s positive energy.
Philadelphia @ Portland
Current Records: Philadelphia 9-7; Portland 8-8
What to Know
The Portland Trail Blazers will take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 10 p.m. ET this past Saturday at Moda Center at the Rose Quarter after having had a few days off. The Trail Blazers are out to keep their seven-game home win streak alive.
Even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, Portland beat the Chicago Bulls 112-107 this past Wednesday. The victory came about thanks to a strong surge after the half to overcome a 63-48 deficit. Portland’s success was the result of a balanced attack that saw several players step up, but power forward Larry Nance Jr. led the charge as he had 16 points along with nine rebounds.
Meanwhile, Philadelphia didn’t have too much trouble with the Denver Nuggets on the road this past Thursday as they won 103-89. Among those leading the charge for Philadelphia was point guard Tyrese Maxey, who had 22 points in addition to five boards.
Portland is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7-point margin of victory. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The Trail Blazers are now 8-8 while the 76ers sit at 9-7. Portland is 3-4 after wins this year, Philadelphia 5-3.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Moda Center at the Rose Quarter — Portland, Oregon
- TV: NBC Sports Philadelphia Plus
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $21.56
The Trail Blazers are a solid 7-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Trail Blazers as a 6-point favorite.
Portland have won eight out of their last 13 games against Philadelphia.
- Nov 01, 2021 – Philadelphia 113 vs. Portland 103
- Feb 11, 2021 – Portland 118 vs. Philadelphia 114
- Feb 04, 2021 – Portland 121 vs. Philadelphia 105
- Aug 09, 2020 – Portland 124 vs. Philadelphia 121
- Nov 02, 2019 – Philadelphia 129 vs. Portland 128
- Feb 23, 2019 – Portland 130 vs. Philadelphia 115
- Dec 30, 2018 – Portland 129 vs. Philadelphia 95
- Dec 28, 2017 – Portland 114 vs. Philadelphia 110
- Nov 22, 2017 – Philadelphia 101 vs. Portland 81
- Mar 09, 2017 – Portland 114 vs. Philadelphia 108
- Jan 20, 2017 – Philadelphia 93 vs. Portland 92
- Mar 26, 2016 – Portland 108 vs. Philadelphia 105
- Jan 16, 2016 – Philadelphia 114 vs. Portland 89
Injury Report for Portland
No Injury Information
Injury Report for Philadelphia
- Aaron Henry: Game-Time Decision (Illness)
- Danny Green: Out (Hamstring)
- Joel Embiid: Out (Covid-19)