Indiana @ Denver
Current Records: Indiana 4-7; Denver 6-4
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers will take on the Denver Nuggets at 9 p.m. ET Wednesday at Ball Arena after having had a few days off. Both teams seek to continue their momentum from their previous wins.
After constant struggles on the road, the Pacers have finally found some success away from home. They came out on top in a nail-biter against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday, sneaking past 94-91. The top scorer for Indiana was shooting guard Caris LeVert (22 points).
Meanwhile, Denver didn’t have too much trouble with the Miami Heat at home on Monday as they won 113-96. Center Nikola Jokic continued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, dropping a triple-double on 25 points, 15 rebounds, and ten dimes. That’s Jokic’s first triple-double of the season.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Indiana is expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
Indiana is now 4-7 while Denver sits at 6-4. A pair of offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: The Pacers rank fourth in the league when it comes to field goal percentage, with 46.50% on the season. The Nuggets are completely their equal: they also come into the contest with 46.50% field goal percentage. This one is shaping up to be an exciting offensive shootout.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Ball Arena — Denver, Colorado
- TV: Altitude Sports & Entertainmnt
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $6.00
The Pacers are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Nuggets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Pacers as a 2-point favorite.
Denver have won eight out of their last 12 games against Indiana.
- Mar 15, 2021 – Denver 121 vs. Indiana 106
- Mar 04, 2021 – Denver 113 vs. Indiana 103
- Jan 19, 2020 – Indiana 115 vs. Denver 107
- Jan 02, 2020 – Denver 124 vs. Indiana 116
- Mar 24, 2019 – Indiana 124 vs. Denver 88
- Mar 16, 2019 – Denver 102 vs. Indiana 100
- Apr 03, 2018 – Denver 107 vs. Indiana 104
- Dec 10, 2017 – Indiana 126 vs. Denver 116
- Mar 24, 2017 – Denver 125 vs. Indiana 117
- Jan 12, 2017 – Denver 140 vs. Indiana 112
- Jan 30, 2016 – Indiana 109 vs. Denver 105
- Jan 17, 2016 – Denver 129 vs. Indiana 126