Through 2 Quarters
Both the Indiana Pacers and the Philadelphia 76ers have kept the scorekeepers busy with 130 between them two quarters in. Indiana is in control with a 70-60 lead over Philadelphia.
Small forward Justin Holiday (20 points) has been the top scorer for the Pacers. One thing to keep an eye out for is Domantas Sabonis’ foul situation as he currently sits at three.
Power forward Tobias Harris has done his best for Philadelphia, currently boasting 24 points (40% of their total) and three assists in addition to five rebounds.
Philadelphia hasn’t been much of a second-half team this season, losing 75% of the time when they were down at the break.
Philadelphia @ Indiana
Current Records: Philadelphia 8-5; Indiana 5-8
What to Know
The Indiana Pacers will be returning home after a four-game road trip. They will take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 7 p.m. ET Saturday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. Indiana should still be riding high after a win, while Philadelphia will be looking to get back in the win column.
While not quite a landslide, the contest between the Pacers and the Utah Jazz on Thursday was still a pretty decisive one as Indiana wrapped it up with a 111-100 victory on the road. Indiana can attribute much of their success to point guard Malcolm Brogdon, who had 30 points along with nine rebounds, and point guard T.J. McConnell, who had 21 points and five assists in addition to eight boards.
Meanwhile, the Sixers were within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap on Thursday as they fell 115-109 to the Toronto Raptors. Despite the loss, Philadelphia got a solid performance out of point guard Tyrese Maxey, who had 33 points and five assists.
Indiana is the favorite in this one, with an expected 3.5-point margin of victory. But bettors beware: they are only 2-4 against the spread when favored.
The Pacers’ win brought them up to 5-8 while the Sixers’ defeat pulled them down to a reciprocal 8-5. Two stats to keep an eye on: Indiana enters the game with 6.31 blocked shots per game on average, good for second best in the league. Philadelphia is not quite as good, but they are no chumps, either: they come into the matchup boasting the fourth most blocked shots per game in the league at 6.23. Points in the paint might be hard to come by.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: Bally Sports Midwest – Indiana
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.00
The Pacers are a 3.5-point favorite against the 76ers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Pacers, as the game opened with the Pacers as a 2-point favorite.
Indiana have won 13 out of their last 21 games against Philadelphia.
- May 11, 2021 – Indiana 103 vs. Philadelphia 94
- Mar 01, 2021 – Philadelphia 130 vs. Indiana 114
- Jan 31, 2021 – Philadelphia 119 vs. Indiana 110
- Aug 01, 2020 – Indiana 127 vs. Philadelphia 121
- Jan 13, 2020 – Indiana 101 vs. Philadelphia 95
- Dec 31, 2019 – Indiana 115 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Nov 30, 2019 – Philadelphia 119 vs. Indiana 116
- Mar 10, 2019 – Philadelphia 106 vs. Indiana 89
- Jan 17, 2019 – Philadelphia 120 vs. Indiana 96
- Dec 14, 2018 – Indiana 113 vs. Philadelphia 101
- Nov 07, 2018 – Philadelphia 100 vs. Indiana 94
- Mar 13, 2018 – Indiana 101 vs. Philadelphia 98
- Feb 03, 2018 – Indiana 100 vs. Philadelphia 92
- Nov 03, 2017 – Philadelphia 121 vs. Indiana 110
- Apr 10, 2017 – Indiana 120 vs. Philadelphia 111
- Mar 26, 2017 – Indiana 107 vs. Philadelphia 94
- Nov 11, 2016 – Philadelphia 109 vs. Indiana 105
- Nov 09, 2016 – Indiana 122 vs. Philadelphia 115
- Apr 02, 2016 – Indiana 115 vs. Philadelphia 102
- Mar 21, 2016 – Indiana 91 vs. Philadelphia 75
- Nov 18, 2015 – Indiana 112 vs. Philadelphia 85
Injury Report for Indiana
- Isaiah Jackson: Out (Knee)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Injury Report for Philadelphia
- Matisse Thybulle: Out (Covid-19)
- Joel Embiid: Out (Covid-19)
- Grant Riller: Out (Knee)