Rockets vs. Pacers: How to watch NBA online, TV channel, live stream info, game time
Indiana @ Houston
Current Records: Indiana 7-6; Houston 3-12
What to Know
This Friday, the Indiana Pacers are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 116.85 points per game. They will hit the road for the second straight game as they head to Toyota Center at 8 p.m. ET Friday. These two teams come into the contest bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Indiana didn’t have too much trouble with the Charlotte Hornets on the road on Wednesday as they won 125-113. Point guard Tyrese Haliburton and center Myles Turner were among the main playmakers for the Pacers as the former posted a double-double on 22 points and 11 assists and the latter dropped a double-double on 20 points and ten rebounds in addition to three blocks. That’s the fourth consecutive matchup in which Haliburton has had at least 11 assists.
Meanwhile, the Dallas Mavericks typically have all the answers at home, but on Wednesday the Houston Rockets proved too difficult a challenge. Houston bagged a 101-92 win. The top scorers for the Rockets were point guard Kevin Porter (17 points) and shooting guard Jalen Green (17 points).
The Pacers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 5-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on an eight-game streak of ATS wins.
The wins brought Indiana up to 7-6 and Houston to 3-12. Indiana is 3-3 after wins this season, Houston 0-2.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Toyota Center — Houston, Texas
- TV: ATTSN Southwest
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $7.00
The Pacers are a 5-point favorite against the Rockets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Pacers as a 4.5-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Indiana have won eight out of their last 14 games against Houston.
- Mar 18, 2022 – Indiana 121 vs. Houston 118
- Dec 23, 2021 – Indiana 118 vs. Houston 106
- Apr 14, 2021 – Indiana 132 vs. Houston 124
- Jan 06, 2021 – Indiana 114 vs. Houston 107
- Aug 12, 2020 – Indiana 108 vs. Houston 104
- Nov 15, 2019 – Houston 111 vs. Indiana 102
- Nov 11, 2018 – Houston 115 vs. Indiana 103
- Nov 05, 2018 – Houston 0 vs. Indiana 0
- Nov 29, 2017 – Houston 118 vs. Indiana 97
- Nov 12, 2017 – Houston 118 vs. Indiana 95
- Feb 27, 2017 – Indiana 117 vs. Houston 108
- Jan 29, 2017 – Indiana 120 vs. Houston 101
- Mar 27, 2016 – Indiana 104 vs. Houston 101
- Jan 10, 2016 – Houston 107 vs. Indiana 103