Through 3 Quarters
Only one more quarter stands between the San Antonio Spurs and the win they were favored to collect going into this night. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the Golden State Warriors 104-89.
Point guard Dejounte Murray has led the way so far for San Antonio, as he has 21 points and nine assists in addition to eight rebounds. A double-double would be Murray’s seventh in a row.
Golden State has been led by shooting guard Jordan Poole, who so far has 26 points and four assists along with six boards.
The Dubs have been used to carrying a lead into the fourth quarter lately, so we’ll see how they respond to the deficit.
Golden State @ San Antonio
Current Records: Golden State 38-13; San Antonio 19-32
What to Know
The San Antonio Spurs will take on the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at AT&T Center. Golden State should still be riding high after a victory, while the Spurs will be looking to get back in the win column.
San Antonio was within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap on Sunday as they fell 115-110 to the Phoenix Suns. One thing holding San Antonio back was the mediocre play of shooting guard Devin Vassell, who did not have his best game: he finished with only seven points on 2-for-12 shooting in his 30 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, the Dubs strolled past the Houston Rockets with points to spare on Monday, taking the game 122-108. Point guard Stephen Curry had a stellar game for Golden State as he shot 7-for-14 from downtown and finished with 40 points, nine dimes and five rebounds.
San Antonio is the favorite in this one, with an expected 6.5-point margin of victory. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
The Spurs are now 19-32 while the Warriors sit at 38-13. Two stats to keep an eye on: San Antonio ranks second in the league when it comes to fouls per game, with only 17.7 on average. On the other end of the spectrum, the Dubs are stumbling into the matchup with the fifth most fouls per game in the league, having accrued 20.4 on average. Keep an eye on whether or not foul trouble puts the Dubs in a difficult position.
How To Watch
- When: Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: AT&T Center — San Antonio, Texas
- TV: KENS-TV 5
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $33.95
The Spurs are a solid 6.5-point favorite against the Warriors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Warriors as a 3.5-point favorite.
Golden State have won 18 out of their last 29 games against San Antonio.
- Dec 04, 2021 – San Antonio 112 vs. Golden State 107
- Feb 09, 2021 – Golden State 114 vs. San Antonio 91
- Feb 08, 2021 – San Antonio 105 vs. Golden State 100
- Jan 20, 2021 – Golden State 121 vs. San Antonio 99
- Dec 31, 2019 – San Antonio 117 vs. Golden State 113
- Nov 01, 2019 – San Antonio 127 vs. Golden State 110
- Mar 18, 2019 – San Antonio 111 vs. Golden State 105
- Feb 06, 2019 – Golden State 141 vs. San Antonio 102
- Nov 18, 2018 – San Antonio 104 vs. Golden State 92
- Apr 24, 2018 – Golden State 99 vs. San Antonio 91
- Apr 22, 2018 – San Antonio 103 vs. Golden State 90
- Apr 19, 2018 – Golden State 110 vs. San Antonio 97
- Apr 16, 2018 – Golden State 116 vs. San Antonio 101
- Apr 14, 2018 – Golden State 113 vs. San Antonio 92
- Mar 19, 2018 – San Antonio 89 vs. Golden State 75
- Mar 08, 2018 – Golden State 110 vs. San Antonio 107
- Feb 10, 2018 – Golden State 122 vs. San Antonio 105
- Nov 02, 2017 – Golden State 112 vs. San Antonio 92
- May 22, 2017 – Golden State 129 vs. San Antonio 115
- May 20, 2017 – Golden State 120 vs. San Antonio 108
- May 16, 2017 – Golden State 136 vs. San Antonio 100
- May 14, 2017 – Golden State 113 vs. San Antonio 111
- Mar 29, 2017 – Golden State 110 vs. San Antonio 98
- Mar 11, 2017 – San Antonio 107 vs. Golden State 85
- Oct 25, 2016 – San Antonio 129 vs. Golden State 100
- Apr 10, 2016 – Golden State 92 vs. San Antonio 86
- Apr 07, 2016 – Golden State 112 vs. San Antonio 101
- Mar 19, 2016 – San Antonio 87 vs. Golden State 79
- Jan 25, 2016 – Golden State 120 vs. San Antonio 90
Injury Report for San Antonio
- Zach Collins: Out (Not Injury Related)
Injury Report for Golden State
- Andre Iguodala: Out (Hip)
- Klay Thompson: Out (Rest)
- Stephen Curry: Out (Toe)
- Nemanja Bjelica: Out (Back)
- Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot)
- Andrew Wiggins: Out (Knee)
- Draymond Green: Out (Back)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)