Cleveland @ Phoenix
Current Records: Cleveland 3-3; Phoenix 1-3
What to Know
The Cleveland Cavaliers haven’t won a matchup against the Phoenix Suns since Feb. 21 of 2019, but they’ll be looking to end the drought this past Saturday. The Cavaliers might have tired legs after a game yesterday as they head on the road against Phoenix at 10 p.m. ET Oct. 30 at Footprint Center.
It was all tied up 54-54 at halftime, but Cleveland was not quite the Los Angeles Lakers’ equal in the second half when they met this past Friday. Cleveland took a 113-101 bruising from Los Angeles. Despite the loss, Cleveland got a solid performance out of power forward Evan Mobley, who had 23 points in addition to six rebounds.
Meanwhile, the point spread favored the Suns this past Wednesday, but luck did not. They lost 110-107 to the Sacramento Kings on a last-minute jumper from Sacramento’s small forward Harrison Barnes as the clock expired. Phoenix’s defeat shouldn’t obscure the performances of center Deandre Ayton, who dropped a double-double on 21 points and 21 boards, and shooting guard Devin Booker, who had 31 points and eight assists along with six rebounds.
Both of these teams will be looking to put their recent losses behind them and walk away with a victory. Check back to see which squad is able to work their way into the win column.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Where: Footprint Center — Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Bally Sports – Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $11.00
The Suns are a big 10-point favorite against the Cavaliers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 10-point spread, and stayed right there.
Cleveland have won seven out of their last ten games against Phoenix.
- May 04, 2021 – Phoenix 134 vs. Cleveland 118
- Feb 08, 2021 – Phoenix 119 vs. Cleveland 113
- Apr 01, 2019 – Phoenix 122 vs. Cleveland 113
- Feb 21, 2019 – Cleveland 111 vs. Phoenix 98
- Mar 23, 2018 – Cleveland 120 vs. Phoenix 95
- Mar 13, 2018 – Cleveland 129 vs. Phoenix 107
- Jan 19, 2017 – Cleveland 118 vs. Phoenix 103
- Jan 08, 2017 – Cleveland 120 vs. Phoenix 116
- Jan 27, 2016 – Cleveland 115 vs. Phoenix 93
- Dec 28, 2015 – Cleveland 101 vs. Phoenix 97
Injury Report for Phoenix
- Cameron Payne: Out (Hamstring)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Cleveland
- Kevin Pangos: Game-Time Decision (Personal)
- Isaac Okoro: Out (Hamstring)