Through 1 Quarter
The experts predicted a victory for the Phoenix Suns, but it’s no sure thing at this point. After one quarter neither squad has the game in the bag, but Phoenix leads 26-25 over the Indiana Pacers. Nobody has stood out from the pack for the Suns offensively yet.
Phoenix and Indiana came into this matchup with previous-game wins. Since either team has a chance to claim another win, we’ll find out who wants it more.
Indiana @ Phoenix
Current Records: Indiana 17-29; Phoenix 35-9
What to Know
The Phoenix Suns will be returning home after a five-game road trip. They will take on the Indiana Pacers at 9 p.m. ET this past Saturday at Footprint Center. The Suns are out to stop a four-game streak of losses at home.
Phoenix was able to grind out a solid victory over the Dallas Mavericks this past Thursday, winning 109-101. It was another big night for Phoenix’s point guard Chris Paul, who posted a double-double on 20 points and 11 assists in addition to five boards.
Meanwhile, it may have taken overtime to finish the job, but Indiana ultimately got the result they were hoping for this past Thursday with a 121-117 win over the Golden State Warriors. Indiana’s shooting guard Chris Duarte was one of the most active players for the team, picking up 27 points along with seven rebounds.
Phoenix is the favorite in this one, with an expected 13-point margin of victory. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a four-game streak of ATS wins.
Their wins bumped Phoenix to 35-9 and the Pacers to 17-29. Watch the matchup and check back on CBS Sports to find out who keeps up the positive energy and who hits a stumbling block.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Footprint Center — Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Bally Sports – Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $27.38
The Suns are a big 13-point favorite against the Pacers, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line has drifted a bit towards the Suns, as the game opened with the Suns as an 11.5-point favorite.
Indiana have won nine out of their last 13 games against Phoenix.
- Jan 14, 2022 – Phoenix 112 vs. Indiana 94
- Mar 13, 2021 – Indiana 122 vs. Phoenix 111
- Jan 09, 2021 – Phoenix 125 vs. Indiana 117
- Aug 06, 2020 – Phoenix 114 vs. Indiana 99
- Jan 22, 2020 – Indiana 112 vs. Phoenix 87
- Jan 15, 2019 – Indiana 131 vs. Phoenix 97
- Nov 27, 2018 – Indiana 109 vs. Phoenix 104
- Jan 24, 2018 – Indiana 116 vs. Phoenix 101
- Jan 14, 2018 – Indiana 120 vs. Phoenix 97
- Dec 07, 2016 – Indiana 109 vs. Phoenix 94
- Nov 18, 2016 – Phoenix 116 vs. Indiana 96
- Jan 19, 2016 – Indiana 97 vs. Phoenix 94
- Jan 12, 2016 – Indiana 116 vs. Phoenix 97
Injury Report for Phoenix
- Deandre Ayton: Out (Ankle)
- Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)
- Frank Kaminsky: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Indiana
- Caris LeVert: Out (Calf)
- Domantas Sabonis: Out (Ankle)
- Malcolm Brogdon: Out (Achilles)
- T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
- Myles Turner: Out (Foot)
- T.J. McConnell: Out (Wrist)