Brooklyn @ Oklahoma City
Current Records: Brooklyn 9-4; Oklahoma City 5-6
What to Know
The Oklahoma City Thunder’s homestand continues as they prepare to take on the Brooklyn Nets at 7 p.m. ET Nov. 14 at Paycom Center. If the matchup is anything like Brooklyn’s 147-125 win from their previous meeting in January, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
It was a close one, but this past Friday the Thunder sidestepped the Sacramento Kings for a 105-103 victory. The win came about thanks to a strong surge after the half to overcome a 62-48 deficit. Shooting guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (22 points) and small forward Luguentz Dort (22 points) were the top scorers for Oklahoma City.
Meanwhile, Brooklyn picked up a 120-112 win over the New Orleans Pelicans this past Friday. It was another big night for Brooklyn’s point guard James Harden, who shot 6-for-10 from beyond the arc and finished with a double-double on 39 points and 12 assists in addition to five rebounds.
Oklahoma City is expected to lose this next one by 9.5. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread, however, as they are currently on a five-game streak of ATS wins.
The Thunder are now 5-6 while the Nets sit at 9-4. Oklahoma City is 3-1 after wins this season, Brooklyn 5-3.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Paycom Center — Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: Bally Sports Oklahoma
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $9.00
The Nets are a big 9.5-point favorite against the Thunder, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Nets as a 9-point favorite.
Oklahoma City have won eight out of their last 11 games against Brooklyn.
- Jan 29, 2021 – Brooklyn 147 vs. Oklahoma City 125
- Jan 10, 2021 – Oklahoma City 129 vs. Brooklyn 116
- Jan 07, 2020 – Oklahoma City 111 vs. Brooklyn 103
- Mar 13, 2019 – Oklahoma City 108 vs. Brooklyn 96
- Dec 05, 2018 – Oklahoma City 114 vs. Brooklyn 112
- Jan 23, 2018 – Oklahoma City 109 vs. Brooklyn 108
- Dec 07, 2017 – Brooklyn 100 vs. Oklahoma City 95
- Mar 14, 2017 – Oklahoma City 122 vs. Brooklyn 104
- Nov 18, 2016 – Oklahoma City 124 vs. Brooklyn 105
- Jan 24, 2016 – Brooklyn 116 vs. Oklahoma City 106
- Nov 25, 2015 – Oklahoma City 110 vs. Brooklyn 99