Thunder vs. Pistons live stream info, TV channel: How to watch NBA on TV, stream online
Through 0 Quarter
Although the Detroit Pistons were the underdogs at tipoff, they’ve since taken control of the game. Either squad is in a position to win, but they lead against the Oklahoma City Thunder 5-2.
Detroit hasn’t had any offensive standouts so far with all players held to three points or fewer. Oklahoma City is in a similar position to the Pistons as their squad has been held to no more than two points.
this is the first time the Thunder have ever been down going into the first quarter
Detroit @ Oklahoma City
Current Records: Detroit 16-59; Oklahoma City 37-39
What to Know
This Wednesday, the Oklahoma City Thunder are hoping to patch up the holes in a defense that has allowed an average of 116.51 points per game. They are getting right back to it as they host the Detroit Pistons at 8 p.m. ET March 29 at Paycom Center. Given that these two teams suffered a loss in their last game, they both have a little extra motivation heading into this contest.
It was a hard-fought matchup, but the Thunder had to settle for a 137-134 defeat against the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday. What made the loss an especially bitter pill for Oklahoma City to swallow was that they had been favored by 10 points coming into the contest. Shooting guard Isaiah Joe (33 points), point guard Josh Giddey (31 points), and small forward Jalen Williams (31 points) were the top scorers for Oklahoma City. That makes it three consecutive games in which Josh Giddey has had at least ten rebounds. Giddey’s points were the most he has had all year.
Meanwhile, Detroit came up short against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday, falling 126-117. The losing side was boosted by shooting guard Jaden Ivey, who had 32 points and eight assists along with eight boards.
This next game looks promising for Oklahoma City, who are favored by a full 11 points. Now might not be the best time to take Oklahoma City against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past four consecutive games.
The Thunder came up short against the Pistons in the teams’ previous meeting last November, falling 112-103. Maybe Oklahoma City will have more luck at home instead of on the road? Watch the game and check back on CBS Sports for all the details.
How To Watch
- When: Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Paycom Center — Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- TV: Bally Sports – Detroit
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $5.60
The Thunder are a big 11-point favorite against the Pistons, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Thunder as an 11.5-point favorite.
Oklahoma City have won eight out of their last 15 games against Detroit.
- Nov 07, 2022 – Detroit 112 vs. Oklahoma City 103
- Apr 01, 2022 – Detroit 110 vs. Oklahoma City 101
- Dec 06, 2021 – Oklahoma City 114 vs. Detroit 103
- Apr 16, 2021 – Detroit 110 vs. Oklahoma City 104
- Apr 05, 2021 – Detroit 132 vs. Oklahoma City 108
- Mar 04, 2020 – Oklahoma City 114 vs. Detroit 107
- Feb 07, 2020 – Oklahoma City 108 vs. Detroit 101
- Apr 05, 2019 – Oklahoma City 123 vs. Detroit 110
- Dec 03, 2018 – Oklahoma City 110 vs. Detroit 83
- Jan 27, 2018 – Oklahoma City 121 vs. Detroit 108
- Nov 24, 2017 – Detroit 99 vs. Oklahoma City 98
- Nov 26, 2016 – Oklahoma City 106 vs. Detroit 88
- Nov 14, 2016 – Detroit 104 vs. Oklahoma City 88
- Mar 29, 2016 – Detroit 88 vs. Oklahoma City 82
- Nov 27, 2015 – Oklahoma City 103 vs. Detroit 87