Sacramento @ Milwaukee
Current Records: Sacramento 18-29; Milwaukee 29-19
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings are 2-10 against the Milwaukee Bucks since November of 2015, but they’ll have a chance to close the gap a little bit Saturday. Sacramento will take on Milwaukee at 7 p.m. ET at Fiserv Forum after having had a few days off. If the game is anything like the Bucks’ 129-128 victory from their previous meeting in April of last year, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
It was close but no cigar for the Kings as they fell 133-131 to the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. A silver lining for Sacramento was the play of small forward Terence Davis, who shot 7-for-13 from downtown and finished with 35 points and six rebounds.
Speaking of close games: things were close when Milwaukee and the Chicago Bulls clashed on Friday, but Milwaukee ultimately edged out the opposition 94-90. Milwaukee’s power forward Giannis Antetokounmpo did his thing and posted a double-double on 30 points and 12 boards.
Sacramento is expected to lose this next one by 9.5. Now might not be the best time to take Sacramento against the spread since they’ve let down bettors for the past two consecutive games.
Sacramento is now 18-29 while Milwaukee sits at 29-19. A couple defensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: The Kings are third worst in the league in points allowed per game, with 114.1 on average. The Bucks’ defense has more to brag about, as they they have been holding their opponents to a field goal percentage of 43.60%, which places them second in the league. So the cards are definitely stacked in their favor.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- TV: Bally Sports Wisconsin
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $41.18
The Bucks are a big 9.5-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 9.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Milwaukee have won ten out of their last 12 games against Sacramento.
- Apr 03, 2021 – Milwaukee 129 vs. Sacramento 128
- Feb 21, 2021 – Milwaukee 128 vs. Sacramento 115
- Feb 10, 2020 – Milwaukee 123 vs. Sacramento 111
- Jan 10, 2020 – Milwaukee 127 vs. Sacramento 106
- Feb 27, 2019 – Milwaukee 141 vs. Sacramento 140
- Nov 04, 2018 – Milwaukee 144 vs. Sacramento 109
- Dec 02, 2017 – Milwaukee 109 vs. Sacramento 104
- Nov 28, 2017 – Milwaukee 112 vs. Sacramento 87
- Mar 22, 2017 – Milwaukee 116 vs. Sacramento 98
- Nov 05, 2016 – Milwaukee 117 vs. Sacramento 91
- Feb 01, 2016 – Sacramento 111 vs. Milwaukee 104
- Nov 25, 2015 – Sacramento 129 vs. Milwaukee 118