Through 3 Quarters
The Phoenix Suns are on the road but looking no worse for wear. Three quarters in and their offense has really been able to impose its will, dominating the Memphis Grizzlies 92-64 three quarters in.
Point guard Chris Paul has led the way so far for the Suns, as he has 15 points and nine assists along with four boards. One thing to keep an eye out for is Mikal Bridges’ foul situation as he currently sits at four.
Memphis has been relying on the performance of point guard Ja Morant, who has posted a double-double on 24 points and ten rebounds in addition to five assists.
This is the least points the Grizz has had yet this year going into the fourth quarter.
Phoenix @ Memphis
Current Records: Phoenix 7-3; Memphis 6-5
What to Know
The Phoenix Suns will face off against the Memphis Grizzlies on the road at 8 p.m. ET on Friday at FedExForum. The Suns should still be riding high after a victory, while the Grizz will be looking to get back in the win column.
The Portland Trail Blazers typically have all the answers at home, but on Wednesday Phoenix proved too difficult a challenge. Phoenix picked up a 119-109 win. Their power forward Frank Kaminsky looked sharp as he had 31 points along with seven rebounds.
Meanwhile, the Grizz came up short against the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday, falling 118-108. Point guard Ja Morant put forth a good effort for the losing side as he had 32 points and eight assists in addition to seven boards.
Barring any buzzer beaters, Phoenix is expected to win a tight contest. They are currently five-for-five against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Phoenix’s win brought them up to 7-3 while Memphis’ loss pulled them down to 6-5. Two stats to keep an eye on: The Suns come into the game boasting the highest field goal percentage in the league at 48%. Less enviably, the Grizz has allowed their opponents to shoot 47.80% from the floor on average, which is the second highest shooting percentage allowed in the league.
How To Watch
- When: Friday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum — Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Bally Sports – Arizona
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $14.40
The Suns are a slight 1.5-point favorite against the Grizzlies, according to the latest NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved quite a bit since it opened, as it started out with the Grizzlies as a 1.5-point favorite.
Memphis have won 12 out of their last 21 games against Phoenix.
- Mar 15, 2021 – Phoenix 122 vs. Memphis 99
- Feb 20, 2021 – Phoenix 128 vs. Memphis 97
- Jan 18, 2021 – Memphis 108 vs. Phoenix 104
- Jan 26, 2020 – Memphis 114 vs. Phoenix 109
- Jan 05, 2020 – Memphis 121 vs. Phoenix 114
- Dec 11, 2019 – Memphis 115 vs. Phoenix 108
- Nov 02, 2019 – Phoenix 114 vs. Memphis 105
- Mar 30, 2019 – Memphis 120 vs. Phoenix 115
- Nov 04, 2018 – Phoenix 102 vs. Memphis 100
- Oct 27, 2018 – Memphis 117 vs. Phoenix 96
- Feb 28, 2018 – Phoenix 110 vs. Memphis 102
- Jan 29, 2018 – Memphis 120 vs. Phoenix 109
- Dec 26, 2017 – Phoenix 99 vs. Memphis 97
- Dec 21, 2017 – Phoenix 97 vs. Memphis 95
- Feb 28, 2017 – Memphis 130 vs. Phoenix 112
- Feb 08, 2017 – Memphis 110 vs. Phoenix 91
- Jan 30, 2017 – Memphis 115 vs. Phoenix 96
- Mar 21, 2016 – Memphis 103 vs. Phoenix 97
- Mar 06, 2016 – Phoenix 109 vs. Memphis 100
- Feb 27, 2016 – Phoenix 111 vs. Memphis 106
- Dec 06, 2015 – Memphis 95 vs. Phoenix 93
Injury Report for Memphis
- Steven Adams: Game-Time Decision (Ankle)
- Dillon Brooks: Out (Hand)
- Killian Tillie: Out (Back)
Injury Report for Phoenix
- Deandre Ayton: Out (Lower Leg)
- Dario Saric: Out (Knee)