Sacramento @ Orlando
Current Records: Sacramento 26-48; Orlando 20-54
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings need to shore up a defense that is allowing 115.77 points per game before their contest Saturday. After a few days’ rest for both teams, they and the Orlando Magic will meet up at 7 p.m. ET March 26 at Amway Center. If the matchup is anything like Sacramento’s 142-130 win from their previous meeting in December of last year, the scorekeeper will be kept real busy.
The Kings escaped with a win on Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers by the margin of a single free throw, 110-109. Among those leading the charge for Sacramento was point guard Davion Mitchell, who had 25 points and seven assists.
Meanwhile, Orlando lost to the Oklahoma City Thunder on the road by a decisive 118-102 margin. Point guard Cole Anthony put forth a good effort for the losing side as he posted a double-double on 17 points and 11 dimes along with five rebounds.
Sacramento is expected to lose this next one by 3. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Sacramento’s victory lifted them to 26-48 while Orlando’s loss dropped them down to an irreparable 20-54. We’ll see if Sacramento can repeat their recent success or if the Magic bounce back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Amway Center — Orlando, Florida
- TV: Bally Sports Florida
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $9.00
The Magic are a 3-point favorite against the Kings, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Magic as a 3.5-point favorite.
Sacramento have won eight out of their last 13 games against Orlando.
- Dec 08, 2021 – Sacramento 142 vs. Orlando 130
- Feb 12, 2021 – Orlando 123 vs. Sacramento 112
- Jan 27, 2021 – Sacramento 121 vs. Orlando 107
- Aug 02, 2020 – Orlando 132 vs. Sacramento 116
- Jan 13, 2020 – Orlando 114 vs. Sacramento 112
- Jan 07, 2019 – Sacramento 111 vs. Orlando 95
- Oct 30, 2018 – Sacramento 107 vs. Orlando 99
- Mar 09, 2018 – Sacramento 94 vs. Orlando 88
- Jan 23, 2018 – Sacramento 105 vs. Orlando 99
- Mar 13, 2017 – Sacramento 120 vs. Orlando 115
- Nov 03, 2016 – Orlando 102 vs. Sacramento 94
- Mar 11, 2016 – Orlando 107 vs. Sacramento 100
- Nov 21, 2015 – Sacramento 97 vs. Orlando 91