Toronto @ Golden State
Current Records: Toronto 8-9; Golden State 14-2
What to Know
The Golden State Warriors will be returning home after a four-game road trip. They will take on the Toronto Raptors at 8:30 p.m. ET Sunday at Chase Center. Golden State is out to keep their seven-game home win streak alive.
Things were close when the Warriors and the Detroit Pistons clashed this past Friday, but Golden State ultimately edged out the opposition 105-102. Among those leading the charge for Golden State was shooting guard Jordan Poole, who had 32 points in addition to seven rebounds.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the contest between Toronto and the Sacramento Kings this past Friday was still a pretty decisive one as Toronto wrapped it up with a 108-89 win on the road. The Raptors can attribute much of their success to center Pascal Siakam, who had 32 points along with eight boards.
Golden State is the favorite in this one, with an expected 7.5-point margin of victory. They have been good against the spread at home while Toronto has been good against the spread on the road, so something will have to give.
The wins brought Golden State up to 14-2 and Toronto to 8-9. A couple stats to keep an eye on: Golden State enters the matchup with 10.13 steals per game on average, which is the best in the league. But the Raptors come into the game boasting the fewest steals given up per game in the league at 6.7. Ball control might end up being a major factor in this one.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Chase Center — San Francisco, California
- TV: NBC Sports – Bay Area
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $85.00
The Warriors are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Raptors, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Golden State have won nine out of their last 17 games against Toronto.
- Apr 02, 2021 – Toronto 130 vs. Golden State 77
- Jan 10, 2021 – Golden State 106 vs. Toronto 105
- Mar 05, 2020 – Toronto 121 vs. Golden State 113
- Jun 13, 2019 – Toronto 114 vs. Golden State 110
- Jun 10, 2019 – Golden State 106 vs. Toronto 105
- Jun 07, 2019 – Toronto 105 vs. Golden State 92
- Jun 05, 2019 – Toronto 123 vs. Golden State 109
- Jun 02, 2019 – Golden State 109 vs. Toronto 104
- May 30, 2019 – Toronto 118 vs. Golden State 109
- Dec 12, 2018 – Toronto 113 vs. Golden State 93
- Nov 29, 2018 – Toronto 131 vs. Golden State 128
- Jan 13, 2018 – Golden State 127 vs. Toronto 125
- Oct 25, 2017 – Golden State 117 vs. Toronto 112
- Dec 28, 2016 – Golden State 121 vs. Toronto 111
- Nov 16, 2016 – Golden State 127 vs. Toronto 121
- Dec 05, 2015 – Golden State 112 vs. Toronto 109
- Nov 17, 2015 – Golden State 115 vs. Toronto 110