The list was assembled in honor of the league playing its 75th season in 2021-22.
Durant was voted the No. 13 player in league history, according to the panel, landing between No. 12 Oscar Robertson and No. 14 Karl Malone.
Harden checks in at No. 39, right behind another figure with deep ties to the Nets franchise, No. 38 Jason Kidd.
Nash, a Hall of Fame point guard with the Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers, landed at No. 33 on the HoopsHype list.
Other players with Nets connections to make the list:
• Vince Carter, No. 69: Vinsanity was named to three All-Star teams in five seasons with the Nets.
• Bernard King, No. 72: Although King is better known for his tenure with the Knicks, he began his career by spending two seasons with the Nets.
• Julius Erving, No. 20: Prior to his NBA tenure, Dr. J played three glorious seasons with the Nets in the ABA.
• Paul Pierce, No. 50: After spending most of his career with the Boston Celtics, Pierce joined the Nets for the 2013-14 season.
• Willis Reed, No. 60: The former Knicks star coached the Nets in the 1987-88 and 1988-89 seasons.
Source: Yahoo Sports